Four Papuans questioned over flag-raising
Nethy Dharma Somba and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
The Jayapura Police have questioned four Papuan people in connection with the separatist flag-raising ceremony during the “West Papua Independence Day” anniversary celebration on Dec. 1 in Timika.
The four were identified as Larius Dolame, Nurbertus Timang, Marel Magai, Eli Maiseni and Marinus Pigai.
According to the head of the Pegunungan Tengah Papua Indonesian Students Associ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi