Four Papuans questioned over flag-raising
Nethy Dharma Somba and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
The Jayapura Police have questioned four Papuan people in connection with the separatist flag-raising ceremony during the “West Papua Independence Day” anniversary celebration on Dec. 1 in Timika.
The four were identified as Larius Dolame, Nurbertus Timang, Marel Magai, Eli Maiseni and Marinus Pigai.
According to the head of the Pegunungan Tengah Papua Indonesian Students Associ...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Incoming OJK boss visits minister before taking office
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police