‘Jokowi’ still mulling Jakarta governor bid
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta Mayor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appears to be stalling in announcing a decision to run in the Jakarta gubernatorial election, despite insisting that he is in fact interested.
He is ranked as the most recommended candidate for the post according to a survey conducted jointly by Cyrus Network and the University of Indonesia’s political psychology laboratory.
But Jokowi said...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta