‘Jokowi’ still mulling Jakarta governor bid
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta Mayor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appears to be stalling in announcing a decision to run in the Jakarta gubernatorial election, despite insisting that he is in fact interested.
He is ranked as the most recommended candidate for the post according to a survey conducted jointly by Cyrus Network and the University of Indonesia’s political psychology laboratory.
But Jokowi said...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India