‘Jokowi’ still mulling Jakarta governor bid
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta Mayor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appears to be stalling in announcing a decision to run in the Jakarta gubernatorial election, despite insisting that he is in fact interested.
He is ranked as the most recommended candidate for the post according to a survey conducted jointly by Cyrus Network and the University of Indonesia’s political psychology laboratory.
But Jokowi said...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- West Jakarta to collect tax arrears for hundreds of rental cars
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Khofifah has not resigned from the Cabinet, yet: Palace
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing