‘Jokowi’ still mulling Jakarta governor bid
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta Mayor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appears to be stalling in announcing a decision to run in the Jakarta gubernatorial election, despite insisting that he is in fact interested.
He is ranked as the most recommended candidate for the post according to a survey conducted jointly by Cyrus Network and the University of Indonesia’s political psychology laboratory.
But Jokowi said...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research