‘Jokowi’ still mulling Jakarta governor bid
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta Mayor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo appears to be stalling in announcing a decision to run in the Jakarta gubernatorial election, despite insisting that he is in fact interested.
He is ranked as the most recommended candidate for the post according to a survey conducted jointly by Cyrus Network and the University of Indonesia’s political psychology laboratory.
But Jokowi said...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots