KAI: Airport train ready in 2013
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT KAI is optimistic that a railway line linking Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport will be operational by the end of 2013.
KAI president director Ignasius Jonan said the Rp 2.25 trillion (US$250 million) project would utilize an existing commuter railway line in Tangerang that connects to the downtown commuter line.
“We will construct a 7-kilom...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island