KAI: Airport train ready in 2013
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT KAI is optimistic that a railway line linking Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport will be operational by the end of 2013.
KAI president director Ignasius Jonan said the Rp 2.25 trillion (US$250 million) project would utilize an existing commuter railway line in Tangerang that connects to the downtown commuter line.
“We will construct a 7-kilom...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash