KAI: Airport train ready in 2013
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT KAI is optimistic that a railway line linking Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport will be operational by the end of 2013.
KAI president director Ignasius Jonan said the Rp 2.25 trillion (US$250 million) project would utilize an existing commuter railway line in Tangerang that connects to the downtown commuter line.
“We will construct a 7-kilom...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer