Afghanistan and Indonesia to strengthen relationship
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono met parliament members from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Jakarta on Wednesday. The group discussed ways to boost cooperation among the two countries.
Yudhoyono offered Indonesia’s assistance with training the Afghan police force and also offered more opportunities for Afghan youths to study in Indonesia.
The visiting Afghan parliament me...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today