More records broken at pool
The Jakarta Post
Five more ASEAN records have been broken by Indonesian swimmers at the 6th ASEAN Para Games on Saturday, with the host leading the medal hunt at the second day of the swimming competition at the Tirtamoyo Swimming pool in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java.
Of 26 golds contested in swimming in the second day, Indonesia grabbed eight, while Thailand and Vietnam each won seven.
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade