More records broken at pool
The Jakarta Post
Five more ASEAN records have been broken by Indonesian swimmers at the 6th ASEAN Para Games on Saturday, with the host leading the medal hunt at the second day of the swimming competition at the Tirtamoyo Swimming pool in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java.
Of 26 golds contested in swimming in the second day, Indonesia grabbed eight, while Thailand and Vietnam each won seven.
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down