More records broken at pool
The Jakarta Post
Five more ASEAN records have been broken by Indonesian swimmers at the 6th ASEAN Para Games on Saturday, with the host leading the medal hunt at the second day of the swimming competition at the Tirtamoyo Swimming pool in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java.
Of 26 golds contested in swimming in the second day, Indonesia grabbed eight, while Thailand and Vietnam each won seven.
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares