More records broken at pool
The Jakarta Post
Five more ASEAN records have been broken by Indonesian swimmers at the 6th ASEAN Para Games on Saturday, with the host leading the medal hunt at the second day of the swimming competition at the Tirtamoyo Swimming pool in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java.
Of 26 golds contested in swimming in the second day, Indonesia grabbed eight, while Thailand and Vietnam each won seven.
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis