Internet penetration and the connected archipelago
Recently, there has been discussion about the behavior of Indonesians online as well as the potential growth
of the number of people using the Internet.
We found out that the top five online activities by Indonesians involve social media and messaging, and also that there are roughly 50 million Indonesians online, a number that may double in less than five years given the current growt...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase