Internet penetration and the connected archipelago
Recently, there has been discussion about the behavior of Indonesians online as well as the potential growth
of the number of people using the Internet.
We found out that the top five online activities by Indonesians involve social media and messaging, and also that there are roughly 50 million Indonesians online, a number that may double in less than five years given the current growt...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia