Internet penetration and the connected archipelago
Recently, there has been discussion about the behavior of Indonesians online as well as the potential growth
of the number of people using the Internet.
We found out that the top five online activities by Indonesians involve social media and messaging, and also that there are roughly 50 million Indonesians online, a number that may double in less than five years given the current growt...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens