Discovering enchanting Selayar, South Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
At peace: Sunset near Jinato Island illuminates a fi shing boat in an area where most locals make their living from the sea.Selayar Islands regency in South Sulawesi has every reason to make its island group a marine tourist destination.
Located between the Flores Sea and the Makassar Strait, the regency has diverse and beautiful tourist attractions on offer.
Apart from Taka ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister