China now 2nd-largest source of isle tourists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Denpasar: Better relations between China and Indonesia, especially after the implementation of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA), is believed to have boosted number of Chinese tourists to Bali. The number of Chinese visiting Bali was 217,029 between January and November 2011, up 17 percent from the same period in 2010, leading China to displace Japan as the second-largest supplier of fo...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president