China now 2nd-largest source of isle tourists
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Better relations between China and Indonesia, especially after the implementation of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA), is believed to have boosted number of Chinese tourists to Bali. The number of Chinese visiting Bali was 217,029 between January and November 2011, up 17 percent from the same period in 2010, leading China to displace Japan as the second-largest supplier of fo...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result