China now 2nd-largest source of isle tourists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Denpasar: Better relations between China and Indonesia, especially after the implementation of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA), is believed to have boosted number of Chinese tourists to Bali. The number of Chinese visiting Bali was 217,029 between January and November 2011, up 17 percent from the same period in 2010, leading China to displace Japan as the second-largest supplier of fo...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me