China now 2nd-largest source of isle tourists
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Better relations between China and Indonesia, especially after the implementation of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA), is believed to have boosted number of Chinese tourists to Bali. The number of Chinese visiting Bali was 217,029 between January and November 2011, up 17 percent from the same period in 2010, leading China to displace Japan as the second-largest supplier of fo...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein