City opens Muara Angke marina
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
JPAfter six years of construction, the new Muara Angke marina in North Jakarta was finally opened on Thursday by Governor Fauzi Bowo.
The new marina is designated to be the official marina for passenger ships plying routes between the Thousand Islands regency and the mainland.
Fauzi said that although the infrastructure and facilities of the Rp 130 billion (US$14.27 million) marina p...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash