City opens Muara Angke marina
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
JPAfter six years of construction, the new Muara Angke marina in North Jakarta was finally opened on Thursday by Governor Fauzi Bowo.
The new marina is designated to be the official marina for passenger ships plying routes between the Thousand Islands regency and the mainland.
Fauzi said that although the infrastructure and facilities of the Rp 130 billion (US$14.27 million) marina p...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter