City opens Muara Angke marina
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
JPAfter six years of construction, the new Muara Angke marina in North Jakarta was finally opened on Thursday by Governor Fauzi Bowo.
The new marina is designated to be the official marina for passenger ships plying routes between the Thousand Islands regency and the mainland.
Fauzi said that although the infrastructure and facilities of the Rp 130 billion (US$14.27 million) marina p...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW