City opens Muara Angke marina
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
JPAfter six years of construction, the new Muara Angke marina in North Jakarta was finally opened on Thursday by Governor Fauzi Bowo.
The new marina is designated to be the official marina for passenger ships plying routes between the Thousand Islands regency and the mainland.
Fauzi said that although the infrastructure and facilities of the Rp 130 billion (US$14.27 million) marina p...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt