Triyaningsih needs to work to pave her way to London
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s long-distance runner Triyaningsih’s best time in the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, exceeded the 2012 Olympics marathon qualification mark, but with a decline in her current performance, the 24-year-old still needs to work for her entry to London.
At the marathon event in Guangzhou, Triyaningsih recorded two hours and 31 minutes, while the Olympics qualification mark...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer