Triyaningsih needs to work to pave her way to London
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s long-distance runner Triyaningsih’s best time in the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, exceeded the 2012 Olympics marathon qualification mark, but with a decline in her current performance, the 24-year-old still needs to work for her entry to London.
At the marathon event in Guangzhou, Triyaningsih recorded two hours and 31 minutes, while the Olympics qualification mark...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Crowds rally in Hong Kong after activists jailed