Triyaningsih needs to work to pave her way to London
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s long-distance runner Triyaningsih’s best time in the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, exceeded the 2012 Olympics marathon qualification mark, but with a decline in her current performance, the 24-year-old still needs to work for her entry to London.
At the marathon event in Guangzhou, Triyaningsih recorded two hours and 31 minutes, while the Olympics qualification mark...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt