Tin producers pay no heed to Inatin
The Jakarta Post
The debut of the Indonesia Tin Market (Inatin) at the Indonesia Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX) remains in limbo as members of the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) wrangle over a branding issue.
Association members demanded that the tin market, which is regulated by the Indonesia Tin Committee, adopt a brand that would herald Bangka Belitung province as the epicenter of tin prod...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan