Tin producers pay no heed to Inatin
The Jakarta Post
The debut of the Indonesia Tin Market (Inatin) at the Indonesia Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX) remains in limbo as members of the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) wrangle over a branding issue.
Association members demanded that the tin market, which is regulated by the Indonesia Tin Committee, adopt a brand that would herald Bangka Belitung province as the epicenter of tin prod...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens