Tin producers pay no heed to Inatin
The Jakarta Post
The debut of the Indonesia Tin Market (Inatin) at the Indonesia Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX) remains in limbo as members of the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) wrangle over a branding issue.
Association members demanded that the tin market, which is regulated by the Indonesia Tin Committee, adopt a brand that would herald Bangka Belitung province as the epicenter of tin prod...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased