Tin producers pay no heed to Inatin
The Jakarta Post
The debut of the Indonesia Tin Market (Inatin) at the Indonesia Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX) remains in limbo as members of the Indonesian Tin Association (ITA) wrangle over a branding issue.
Association members demanded that the tin market, which is regulated by the Indonesia Tin Committee, adopt a brand that would herald Bangka Belitung province as the epicenter of tin prod...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans