IT system to ease congestion at Tanjung Priok
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will install a new information technology system at Tanjung Priok port in North Jakarta, the country’s main shipment gateway, in the middle of this year to help ease congestion, a senior official said in Jakarta on Monday.
Pelindo II president director Richard Joost Lino said that his company would use the IT system to monitor vessel traffic online.
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy