IT system to ease congestion at Tanjung Priok
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will install a new information technology system at Tanjung Priok port in North Jakarta, the country’s main shipment gateway, in the middle of this year to help ease congestion, a senior official said in Jakarta on Monday.
Pelindo II president director Richard Joost Lino said that his company would use the IT system to monitor vessel traffic online.
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- West Jakarta to collect tax arrears for hundreds of rental cars
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Khofifah has not resigned from the Cabinet, yet: Palace
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing