IT system to ease congestion at Tanjung Priok
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will install a new information technology system at Tanjung Priok port in North Jakarta, the country’s main shipment gateway, in the middle of this year to help ease congestion, a senior official said in Jakarta on Monday.
Pelindo II president director Richard Joost Lino said that his company would use the IT system to monitor vessel traffic online.
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh