IT system to ease congestion at Tanjung Priok
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will install a new information technology system at Tanjung Priok port in North Jakarta, the country’s main shipment gateway, in the middle of this year to help ease congestion, a senior official said in Jakarta on Monday.
Pelindo II president director Richard Joost Lino said that his company would use the IT system to monitor vessel traffic online.
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction