IT system to ease congestion at Tanjung Priok
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II will install a new information technology system at Tanjung Priok port in North Jakarta, the country’s main shipment gateway, in the middle of this year to help ease congestion, a senior official said in Jakarta on Monday.
Pelindo II president director Richard Joost Lino said that his company would use the IT system to monitor vessel traffic online.
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill