Obituary: Dancing actor HIM Damsyik
The Jakarta Post
Multitalented actor Haji Incik Muhammad (HIM) Damsyik, who captivated the public with his acting and his moves on the dance floor, died at the age of 82 on Friday in Jakarta.
The doctors at Puri Cinere Hospital said the cause of death was old age.
Last month Damsyik’s family said they had to rush the prominent actor to the hospital due to his sudden deteriorating health.
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes