Russian firm signs MoU to build $2.4 billion railway
The Jakarta Post
From Russia with cash: East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek (second left) and Kalimantan Rail PTE Director Andrey Shigaev sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Jakarta on Tuesday over rail development and construction in East Kalimantan. JP/P.J. LeoRussia’s state railway firm Joint Stock Company (JSC) Russian Railways will build a railway line in East Kalimantan to deliver coal, in an inv...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein