Russian firm signs MoU to build $2.4 billion railway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM From Russia with cash: East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek (second left) and Kalimantan Rail PTE Director Andrey Shigaev sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Jakarta on Tuesday over rail development and construction in East Kalimantan. JP/P.J. LeoRussia’s state railway firm Joint Stock Company (JSC) Russian Railways will build a railway line in East Kalimantan to deliver coal, in an inv...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief