Russian firm signs MoU to build $2.4 billion railway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM From Russia with cash: East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek (second left) and Kalimantan Rail PTE Director Andrey Shigaev sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Jakarta on Tuesday over rail development and construction in East Kalimantan. JP/P.J. LeoRussia’s state railway firm Joint Stock Company (JSC) Russian Railways will build a railway line in East Kalimantan to deliver coal, in an inv...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey