Russian firm signs MoU to build $2.4 billion railway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM From Russia with cash: East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek (second left) and Kalimantan Rail PTE Director Andrey Shigaev sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Jakarta on Tuesday over rail development and construction in East Kalimantan. JP/P.J. LeoRussia’s state railway firm Joint Stock Company (JSC) Russian Railways will build a railway line in East Kalimantan to deliver coal, in an inv...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist