23 power plants to come online this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run power company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has revealed that this year 23 new power plants with a combined capacity of 3,351 megawatts (MW) will come online.
The plants were built under the first phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track energy program.
Company president director Nur Pamudji said that when the new power plants went online, the realization of the 10,000 MW fas...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D