23 power plants to come online this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run power company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has revealed that this year 23 new power plants with a combined capacity of 3,351 megawatts (MW) will come online.
The plants were built under the first phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track energy program.
Company president director Nur Pamudji said that when the new power plants went online, the realization of the 10,000 MW fas...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May