23 power plants to come online this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run power company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has revealed that this year 23 new power plants with a combined capacity of 3,351 megawatts (MW) will come online.
The plants were built under the first phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track energy program.
Company president director Nur Pamudji said that when the new power plants went online, the realization of the 10,000 MW fas...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- How a woman saves stray dogs in Lombok, alone