23 power plants to come online this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run power company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has revealed that this year 23 new power plants with a combined capacity of 3,351 megawatts (MW) will come online.
The plants were built under the first phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track energy program.
Company president director Nur Pamudji said that when the new power plants went online, the realization of the 10,000 MW fas...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed