23 power plants to come online this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run power company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has revealed that this year 23 new power plants with a combined capacity of 3,351 megawatts (MW) will come online.
The plants were built under the first phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track energy program.
Company president director Nur Pamudji said that when the new power plants went online, the realization of the 10,000 MW fas...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia