Honam to invest $5b in petrochemical complex
The Jakarta Post
South Korean Honam Petrochemical Corp., Asia’s second-largest petrochemical producer, plans to invest up to US$5 billion to build a petrochemical complex in Indonesia, a company executive says.
Honam’s senior managing director of business development, Kim Gyo-hyun, said in Jakarta on Wednesday that his firm expected to build the integrated petrochemical compound in Cilegon, Banten, in ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources