Honam to invest $5b in petrochemical complex
The Jakarta Post
South Korean Honam Petrochemical Corp., Asia’s second-largest petrochemical producer, plans to invest up to US$5 billion to build a petrochemical complex in Indonesia, a company executive says.
Honam’s senior managing director of business development, Kim Gyo-hyun, said in Jakarta on Wednesday that his firm expected to build the integrated petrochemical compound in Cilegon, Banten, in ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption