Honam to invest $5b in petrochemical complex
The Jakarta Post
South Korean Honam Petrochemical Corp., Asia’s second-largest petrochemical producer, plans to invest up to US$5 billion to build a petrochemical complex in Indonesia, a company executive says.
Honam’s senior managing director of business development, Kim Gyo-hyun, said in Jakarta on Wednesday that his firm expected to build the integrated petrochemical compound in Cilegon, Banten, in ...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe