Honam to invest $5b in petrochemical complex
The Jakarta Post
South Korean Honam Petrochemical Corp., Asia’s second-largest petrochemical producer, plans to invest up to US$5 billion to build a petrochemical complex in Indonesia, a company executive says.
Honam’s senior managing director of business development, Kim Gyo-hyun, said in Jakarta on Wednesday that his firm expected to build the integrated petrochemical compound in Cilegon, Banten, in ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash