Even love needs a makeover
The meaning of Feb. 14 is being overhauled by couples who believe love is not an option but a way of life — with exchanging gag gifts, going skydiving and renewing wedding vows becoming the trend, showing that having fun keeps a relationship ticking.
Forgo the run-of-the-mill chocolate and flowers for a gift that will create memories of laughter and a rediscovery of life’s lighter side....
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash