Even love needs a makeover
The meaning of Feb. 14 is being overhauled by couples who believe love is not an option but a way of life — with exchanging gag gifts, going skydiving and renewing wedding vows becoming the trend, showing that having fun keeps a relationship ticking.
Forgo the run-of-the-mill chocolate and flowers for a gift that will create memories of laughter and a rediscovery of life’s lighter side....
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI