Even love needs a makeover
The meaning of Feb. 14 is being overhauled by couples who believe love is not an option but a way of life — with exchanging gag gifts, going skydiving and renewing wedding vows becoming the trend, showing that having fun keeps a relationship ticking.
Forgo the run-of-the-mill chocolate and flowers for a gift that will create memories of laughter and a rediscovery of life’s lighter side....
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago