Even love needs a makeover
The meaning of Feb. 14 is being overhauled by couples who believe love is not an option but a way of life — with exchanging gag gifts, going skydiving and renewing wedding vows becoming the trend, showing that having fun keeps a relationship ticking.
Forgo the run-of-the-mill chocolate and flowers for a gift that will create memories of laughter and a rediscovery of life’s lighter side....
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal