JP Morgan names new senior country officer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan announced on Wednesday the appointment of Haryanto T Budiman as managing director and senior country officer for Indonesia.
Haryanto, who would also be the head of global corporate banking for Indonesia, would lead the strategic development of JP Morgan’s franchise in Indonesia, partnering with the local and regional leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of the...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government