JP Morgan names new senior country officer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan announced on Wednesday the appointment of Haryanto T Budiman as managing director and senior country officer for Indonesia.
Haryanto, who would also be the head of global corporate banking for Indonesia, would lead the strategic development of JP Morgan’s franchise in Indonesia, partnering with the local and regional leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of the...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment