JP Morgan names new senior country officer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan announced on Wednesday the appointment of Haryanto T Budiman as managing director and senior country officer for Indonesia.
Haryanto, who would also be the head of global corporate banking for Indonesia, would lead the strategic development of JP Morgan’s franchise in Indonesia, partnering with the local and regional leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of the...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income