JP Morgan names new senior country officer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan announced on Wednesday the appointment of Haryanto T Budiman as managing director and senior country officer for Indonesia.
Haryanto, who would also be the head of global corporate banking for Indonesia, would lead the strategic development of JP Morgan’s franchise in Indonesia, partnering with the local and regional leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of the...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor