JP Morgan names new senior country officer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan announced on Wednesday the appointment of Haryanto T Budiman as managing director and senior country officer for Indonesia.
Haryanto, who would also be the head of global corporate banking for Indonesia, would lead the strategic development of JP Morgan’s franchise in Indonesia, partnering with the local and regional leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of the...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty