Import of formaldehyde fish from Pakistan foiled in Batam
The Jakarta Post
Dangerous fish. JP/FadliThe Batam Quarantine Office in Riau Islands Province stopped the import of 25 tons of mackerel from Pakistan worth nearly Rp 1 billion proved to contain formaldehyde, an official with the office said.
Head of the Batam Fish Quarantine Office, Ashari Syarief, said that fish importer PT Bintang Nusantara Mulia imported the fish on Feb. 14, 2012 and scheduled to release...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash