Import of formaldehyde fish from Pakistan foiled in Batam
The Jakarta Post
Dangerous fish. JP/FadliThe Batam Quarantine Office in Riau Islands Province stopped the import of 25 tons of mackerel from Pakistan worth nearly Rp 1 billion proved to contain formaldehyde, an official with the office said.
Head of the Batam Fish Quarantine Office, Ashari Syarief, said that fish importer PT Bintang Nusantara Mulia imported the fish on Feb. 14, 2012 and scheduled to release...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning