Import of formaldehyde fish from Pakistan foiled in Batam
The Jakarta Post
Dangerous fish. JP/FadliThe Batam Quarantine Office in Riau Islands Province stopped the import of 25 tons of mackerel from Pakistan worth nearly Rp 1 billion proved to contain formaldehyde, an official with the office said.
Head of the Batam Fish Quarantine Office, Ashari Syarief, said that fish importer PT Bintang Nusantara Mulia imported the fish on Feb. 14, 2012 and scheduled to release...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging