Import of formaldehyde fish from Pakistan foiled in Batam
The Jakarta Post
Dangerous fish. JP/FadliThe Batam Quarantine Office in Riau Islands Province stopped the import of 25 tons of mackerel from Pakistan worth nearly Rp 1 billion proved to contain formaldehyde, an official with the office said.
Head of the Batam Fish Quarantine Office, Ashari Syarief, said that fish importer PT Bintang Nusantara Mulia imported the fish on Feb. 14, 2012 and scheduled to release...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters