Import of formaldehyde fish from Pakistan foiled in Batam
The Jakarta Post
Dangerous fish. JP/FadliThe Batam Quarantine Office in Riau Islands Province stopped the import of 25 tons of mackerel from Pakistan worth nearly Rp 1 billion proved to contain formaldehyde, an official with the office said.
Head of the Batam Fish Quarantine Office, Ashari Syarief, said that fish importer PT Bintang Nusantara Mulia imported the fish on Feb. 14, 2012 and scheduled to release...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape