Letter: On rabies in Bali
The Jakarta Post
I would like to respond to an article by Arie Rukmantara “Bali lowers rabies alert level: Good news or bad?” posted on The Jakarta Post on Feb. 16.
We always knew that in a situation like Bali, three island-wide rabies vaccination campaigns would be necessary. Our first campaign saw an approximate 70 percent reduction in rabies cases, and the second campaign made further progress. Howev...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea