Letter: On rabies in Bali
The Jakarta Post
I would like to respond to an article by Arie Rukmantara “Bali lowers rabies alert level: Good news or bad?” posted on The Jakarta Post on Feb. 16.
We always knew that in a situation like Bali, three island-wide rabies vaccination campaigns would be necessary. Our first campaign saw an approximate 70 percent reduction in rabies cases, and the second campaign made further progress. Howev...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation