Police wield the power of female beauty at Monas
The Jakarta Post
The sudden downpour was probably the main reason for the thinning out of protester crowds around Merdeka Square, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday afternoon, but the police also claimed credit for the lowering of tensions for having fielded their special weapon: A small group of beautiful policewomen.
The Jakarta Police deployed 84 police officers, including 30 policewomen to the area, where they...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present