Police wield the power of female beauty at Monas
The Jakarta Post
The sudden downpour was probably the main reason for the thinning out of protester crowds around Merdeka Square, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday afternoon, but the police also claimed credit for the lowering of tensions for having fielded their special weapon: A small group of beautiful policewomen.
The Jakarta Police deployed 84 police officers, including 30 policewomen to the area, where they...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study