NTB home to 12,000 street children
The Jakarta Post
(Kompas.com/Caroline Damanik)West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) is ranked second in the country in terms of the highest number of street children after East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), according to the social service agency.
The two provinces have 12,764 and 12,937 street children respectively.
According to national data from 2010, the number of street children in Indonesia stood at 85,013, scattered...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films