NTB home to 12,000 street children
The Jakarta Post
(Kompas.com/Caroline Damanik)West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) is ranked second in the country in terms of the highest number of street children after East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), according to the social service agency.
The two provinces have 12,764 and 12,937 street children respectively.
According to national data from 2010, the number of street children in Indonesia stood at 85,013, scattered...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings