NTB home to 12,000 street children
The Jakarta Post
(Kompas.com/Caroline Damanik)West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) is ranked second in the country in terms of the highest number of street children after East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), according to the social service agency.
The two provinces have 12,764 and 12,937 street children respectively.
According to national data from 2010, the number of street children in Indonesia stood at 85,013, scattered...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats