Sky Aviation flies T. Pinang-Melaka route
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Sky Aviation, a private Indonesian airline, has opened a new route connecting Tanjung Pinang in Riau Islands and Melaka in Malaysia, to meet the surge in passenger traffic between the two towns.
The first Sky Aviation’s international route is equipped with turboprop-powered airliners, Fokker F-50.
“With the new route opening, we hope the economic relations b...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs