Letter: Why hide behind CIA skirts?
The Jakarta Post
Pakistani President Zardari is visiting India on a private visit to pay his respects at the dargah of the great Sufi saint Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer, Rajasthan state, but media on both sides of the border are trying to get the most out of this visit to raise their viewers’ ratings.
I just saw the interview of Hamid Mir on one of the news channels in India covering this vis...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital