Letter: Why hide behind CIA skirts?
The Jakarta Post
Pakistani President Zardari is visiting India on a private visit to pay his respects at the dargah of the great Sufi saint Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer, Rajasthan state, but media on both sides of the border are trying to get the most out of this visit to raise their viewers’ ratings.
I just saw the interview of Hamid Mir on one of the news channels in India covering this vis...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance