Irwandi claims foul play during poll, plans court date
Hotli Simanjuntak and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
Aceh gubernatorial candidate Irwandi Yusuf, the province’s incumbent governor, said on Tuesday that there were indications of fraud and elaborate intimidation by rivals before and during Monday’s local election.
Although the result of the election will not be officially announced until next week, Irwandi seemed to be sure that he was on the losing side after a nonofficial “quick coun...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Science may have answer to the itch you shouldn't scratch