Irwandi claims foul play during poll, plans court date
Hotli Simanjuntak and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
Aceh gubernatorial candidate Irwandi Yusuf, the province’s incumbent governor, said on Tuesday that there were indications of fraud and elaborate intimidation by rivals before and during Monday’s local election.
Although the result of the election will not be officially announced until next week, Irwandi seemed to be sure that he was on the losing side after a nonofficial “quick coun...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein