Old age disqualifies two from Cherry Bell
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Girl band Cherry Belle must let go two of its members, Devi Noviaty And Sarwendah “Wenda” Tan, as they are considered too old for the band’s image.
Both Devi and Wenda, respectively 24 and 22 years old, are deemed unsuitable for the girl band, whose members’ ages range from 18 to 20 years old.
“Yes, they [Devi and Wenda] have grown up,” producer Dino Raturandang ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash