Old age disqualifies two from Cherry Bell
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Girl band Cherry Belle must let go two of its members, Devi Noviaty And Sarwendah “Wenda” Tan, as they are considered too old for the band’s image.
Both Devi and Wenda, respectively 24 and 22 years old, are deemed unsuitable for the girl band, whose members’ ages range from 18 to 20 years old.
“Yes, they [Devi and Wenda] have grown up,” producer Dino Raturandang ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation