Old age disqualifies two from Cherry Bell
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Girl band Cherry Belle must let go two of its members, Devi Noviaty And Sarwendah “Wenda” Tan, as they are considered too old for the band’s image.
Both Devi and Wenda, respectively 24 and 22 years old, are deemed unsuitable for the girl band, whose members’ ages range from 18 to 20 years old.
“Yes, they [Devi and Wenda] have grown up,” producer Dino Raturandang ...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt