Vice president wants new airport completed in time
Apriadi Gunawan and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono has urged the Kuala Namu International Airport project to be completed on schedule, or by the end of the year.
Boediono expressed his expectation during his visit to the airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, on Friday.
Among those attending the meeting were a number of ministers, such as Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, Transpo...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result