Vice president wants new airport completed in time
Apriadi Gunawan and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono has urged the Kuala Namu International Airport project to be completed on schedule, or by the end of the year.
Boediono expressed his expectation during his visit to the airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, on Friday.
Among those attending the meeting were a number of ministers, such as Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, Transpo...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey