Vice president wants new airport completed in time
Apriadi Gunawan and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono has urged the Kuala Namu International Airport project to be completed on schedule, or by the end of the year.
Boediono expressed his expectation during his visit to the airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, on Friday.
Among those attending the meeting were a number of ministers, such as Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, Transpo...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam