Vice president wants new airport completed in time
Apriadi Gunawan and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono has urged the Kuala Namu International Airport project to be completed on schedule, or by the end of the year.
Boediono expressed his expectation during his visit to the airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, on Friday.
Among those attending the meeting were a number of ministers, such as Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, Transpo...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion