Vice president wants new airport completed in time
Apriadi Gunawan and Agus Maryono
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Boediono has urged the Kuala Namu International Airport project to be completed on schedule, or by the end of the year.
Boediono expressed his expectation during his visit to the airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, on Friday.
Among those attending the meeting were a number of ministers, such as Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono, Transpo...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Malaysian PM commences five-day vacation in Bali
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police
- Jokowi praised for meeting with opposition Muslim organization during Idul Fitri