Project waits for blanket guarantee
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The office of the coordinating economic minister says that the government is still waiting for Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo’s approval to issue a blanket guarantee on the Sunda Strait Bridge project.
“The finance minister will have no problem issuing the guarantee once he is assured that a proper tender on the project is implemented,” said Coordinating Economic Ministry deputy f...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs