Project waits for blanket guarantee
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The office of the coordinating economic minister says that the government is still waiting for Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo’s approval to issue a blanket guarantee on the Sunda Strait Bridge project.
“The finance minister will have no problem issuing the guarantee once he is assured that a proper tender on the project is implemented,” said Coordinating Economic Ministry deputy f...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion