Project waits for blanket guarantee
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The office of the coordinating economic minister says that the government is still waiting for Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo’s approval to issue a blanket guarantee on the Sunda Strait Bridge project.
“The finance minister will have no problem issuing the guarantee once he is assured that a proper tender on the project is implemented,” said Coordinating Economic Ministry deputy f...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares