Strengthening Indonesia’s links, position, contribution at the G20
Maria Monica Wihardja
Indonesia’s geopolitical position has been raised to the international level by its G20 membership. However, many still see it as the “elephant in the room” with its huge population and large entourage but little contribution.
One of its most praised contributions and examples of leadership was its ability to phase out fossil-fuel subsidies in 2008.
But, a probable failure to ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister