Strengthening Indonesia’s links, position, contribution at the G20
Maria Monica Wihardja
Indonesia’s geopolitical position has been raised to the international level by its G20 membership. However, many still see it as the “elephant in the room” with its huge population and large entourage but little contribution.
One of its most praised contributions and examples of leadership was its ability to phase out fossil-fuel subsidies in 2008.
But, a probable failure to ...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project