Strengthening Indonesia’s links, position, contribution at the G20
Maria Monica Wihardja
Indonesia’s geopolitical position has been raised to the international level by its G20 membership. However, many still see it as the “elephant in the room” with its huge population and large entourage but little contribution.
One of its most praised contributions and examples of leadership was its ability to phase out fossil-fuel subsidies in 2008.
But, a probable failure to ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence