Telkom’s new CEO set to expand data services
The Jakarta Post
Like many other entry-level employees, Arief Yahya might have joined the nation’s top telephone company PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLKM) in 1986 with hopes of making it to the top.
Twenty six years on, the little steps made — from a staff worker, regional head in East Java and Kalimantan, to director of enterprises and wholesale — turned fruitful as Telkom’s shareholders on Friday...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte