Telkom’s new CEO set to expand data services
The Jakarta Post
Like many other entry-level employees, Arief Yahya might have joined the nation’s top telephone company PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLKM) in 1986 with hopes of making it to the top.
Twenty six years on, the little steps made — from a staff worker, regional head in East Java and Kalimantan, to director of enterprises and wholesale — turned fruitful as Telkom’s shareholders on Friday...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse