Telkom’s new CEO set to expand data services
The Jakarta Post
Like many other entry-level employees, Arief Yahya might have joined the nation’s top telephone company PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLKM) in 1986 with hopes of making it to the top.
Twenty six years on, the little steps made — from a staff worker, regional head in East Java and Kalimantan, to director of enterprises and wholesale — turned fruitful as Telkom’s shareholders on Friday...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead