Ranch Market downsizes IPO to at least US$14 million
The Jakarta Post
PT Supra Boga Lestari, which runs Ranch 99 Market and Farmers Market retail outlets, is looking to collect between Rp 135 billion (US$14 million) and Rp 159 billion in an initial public offering (IPO), aiming to open four new stores this year.
The company previously aimed to raise between Rp 200 billion and Rp 300 billion by offering a 20 percent stake, or 312 million new shares, but Kresna...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean