Ranch Market downsizes IPO to at least US$14 million
The Jakarta Post
PT Supra Boga Lestari, which runs Ranch 99 Market and Farmers Market retail outlets, is looking to collect between Rp 135 billion (US$14 million) and Rp 159 billion in an initial public offering (IPO), aiming to open four new stores this year.
The company previously aimed to raise between Rp 200 billion and Rp 300 billion by offering a 20 percent stake, or 312 million new shares, but Kresna...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry