Ranch Market downsizes IPO to at least US$14 million
The Jakarta Post
PT Supra Boga Lestari, which runs Ranch 99 Market and Farmers Market retail outlets, is looking to collect between Rp 135 billion (US$14 million) and Rp 159 billion in an initial public offering (IPO), aiming to open four new stores this year.
The company previously aimed to raise between Rp 200 billion and Rp 300 billion by offering a 20 percent stake, or 312 million new shares, but Kresna...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra