Ranch Market downsizes IPO to at least US$14 million
The Jakarta Post
PT Supra Boga Lestari, which runs Ranch 99 Market and Farmers Market retail outlets, is looking to collect between Rp 135 billion (US$14 million) and Rp 159 billion in an initial public offering (IPO), aiming to open four new stores this year.
The company previously aimed to raise between Rp 200 billion and Rp 300 billion by offering a 20 percent stake, or 312 million new shares, but Kresna...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse