Ranch Market downsizes IPO to at least US$14 million
The Jakarta Post
PT Supra Boga Lestari, which runs Ranch 99 Market and Farmers Market retail outlets, is looking to collect between Rp 135 billion (US$14 million) and Rp 159 billion in an initial public offering (IPO), aiming to open four new stores this year.
The company previously aimed to raise between Rp 200 billion and Rp 300 billion by offering a 20 percent stake, or 312 million new shares, but Kresna...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Incoming OJK boss visits minister before taking office
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police