More firms involved in social entrepreneurship: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Social entrepreneurship is key in dealing with growing social problems in Indonesia, where a widening social gap within the growing middle-class is becoming increasingly obvious, experts say.
Sandiaga Uno, a prominent businessman and founder of Indonesian Social Entrepreneur Association (AKSI), said that in order to help cope with social problems, it would be important for entrepreneurs to ...
- Sherina sings for Studio Ghibli’s TVC project
- Indonesia to declare battle against marine plastic debris
- Freeport Indonesia chief resigns as dispute over mining policy intensifies
- Who is Siti Aisyah? Foreign agent or gullible migrant worker?
- Three named suspects for feasting on orangutan in Kapuas
- Rising participation among Chinese-Indonesians: What’s next?
- Jokowi in-law plays key role in bribery case
- Life-size 'Lego House' to open in Denmark
- Zoos to be standardized to combat animal abuse
- Malaysian Police: North Korean Ri Jong Chol is fourth suspect arrested