More firms involved in social entrepreneurship: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Social entrepreneurship is key in dealing with growing social problems in Indonesia, where a widening social gap within the growing middle-class is becoming increasingly obvious, experts say.
Sandiaga Uno, a prominent businessman and founder of Indonesian Social Entrepreneur Association (AKSI), said that in order to help cope with social problems, it would be important for entrepreneurs to ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust