More firms involved in social entrepreneurship: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Social entrepreneurship is key in dealing with growing social problems in Indonesia, where a widening social gap within the growing middle-class is becoming increasingly obvious, experts say.
Sandiaga Uno, a prominent businessman and founder of Indonesian Social Entrepreneur Association (AKSI), said that in order to help cope with social problems, it would be important for entrepreneurs to ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash