More firms involved in social entrepreneurship: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Social entrepreneurship is key in dealing with growing social problems in Indonesia, where a widening social gap within the growing middle-class is becoming increasingly obvious, experts say.
Sandiaga Uno, a prominent businessman and founder of Indonesian Social Entrepreneur Association (AKSI), said that in order to help cope with social problems, it would be important for entrepreneurs to ...
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years
- Congresswoman-elect kidnapped in Mexico: Official