For the love of ‘kebaya’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Designer Raden Sirait displays dozens of kebaya-inspired dresses and evening gowns.Born in Porsea, North Sumatra, the fashion designer has great affection for the kebaya and has created a collection inspired by its beauty.For his latest solo show “Kebaya for the World”, the opener of a two-week fashion event at the 2012 Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival (JFFF) in North Jakarta’s Kelap...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined