For the love of ‘kebaya’
The Jakarta Post
Designer Raden Sirait displays dozens of kebaya-inspired dresses and evening gowns.Born in Porsea, North Sumatra, the fashion designer has great affection for the kebaya and has created a collection inspired by its beauty.For his latest solo show “Kebaya for the World”, the opener of a two-week fashion event at the 2012 Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival (JFFF) in North Jakarta’s Kelap...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer