For the love of ‘kebaya’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Designer Raden Sirait displays dozens of kebaya-inspired dresses and evening gowns.Born in Porsea, North Sumatra, the fashion designer has great affection for the kebaya and has created a collection inspired by its beauty.For his latest solo show “Kebaya for the World”, the opener of a two-week fashion event at the 2012 Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival (JFFF) in North Jakarta’s Kelap...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official