Yusril, Denny spat over Agusrin
The Jakarta Post
A recent court ruling favoring graft convict Agusrin Maryono Najamuddin over President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has led to a public spat between Agusrin’s lawyer, former minister Yusril Ihza Mahendra and Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana.
Yudhoyono fired Agusrin from his post as Bengkulu governor after the Supreme Court sentenced him in January to four years in prison f...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state