Yusril, Denny spat over Agusrin
The Jakarta Post
A recent court ruling favoring graft convict Agusrin Maryono Najamuddin over President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has led to a public spat between Agusrin’s lawyer, former minister Yusril Ihza Mahendra and Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana.
Yudhoyono fired Agusrin from his post as Bengkulu governor after the Supreme Court sentenced him in January to four years in prison f...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears