Yusril, Denny spat over Agusrin
The Jakarta Post
A recent court ruling favoring graft convict Agusrin Maryono Najamuddin over President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has led to a public spat between Agusrin’s lawyer, former minister Yusril Ihza Mahendra and Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana.
Yudhoyono fired Agusrin from his post as Bengkulu governor after the Supreme Court sentenced him in January to four years in prison f...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime