Telkom says valuation is on track to acquire Pacnet
The Jakarta Post
Arief Yahya. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaIndonesia’s largest telecommunication provider, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom), says due diligence for its plan to buy a controlling stake in Hong Kong and Singapore-based undersea cable operator Pacnet Ltd. will be completed next month.
Newly appointed president director Arief Yahya said the company planned to use both internal and external cash to...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago