Telkom says valuation is on track to acquire Pacnet
The Jakarta Post
Arief Yahya. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaIndonesia’s largest telecommunication provider, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom), says due diligence for its plan to buy a controlling stake in Hong Kong and Singapore-based undersea cable operator Pacnet Ltd. will be completed next month.
Newly appointed president director Arief Yahya said the company planned to use both internal and external cash to...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income