Telkom says valuation is on track to acquire Pacnet
The Jakarta Post
Arief Yahya. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaIndonesia’s largest telecommunication provider, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom), says due diligence for its plan to buy a controlling stake in Hong Kong and Singapore-based undersea cable operator Pacnet Ltd. will be completed next month.
Newly appointed president director Arief Yahya said the company planned to use both internal and external cash to...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government