Govt loses another one to Yusril
The Jakarta Post
Former justice and human rights minister Yusril Izha Mahendra won another high-stakes legal battle against the government on Thursday, as the Attorney General’s Office (AGO) ordered a stop to a graft probe implicating the former minister.
Attorney General Basrief Arief said on Thursday that prosecutors have issued a warrant to terminate the investigation ( SP3 ) of a graft case involving ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights