Govt loses another one to Yusril
The Jakarta Post
Former justice and human rights minister Yusril Izha Mahendra won another high-stakes legal battle against the government on Thursday, as the Attorney General’s Office (AGO) ordered a stop to a graft probe implicating the former minister.
Attorney General Basrief Arief said on Thursday that prosecutors have issued a warrant to terminate the investigation ( SP3 ) of a graft case involving ...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors