Bali artisans strike gold for global jewelers
The Jakarta Post
The artistic appeal of Bali has over the last few decades drawn more than just buyers and collectors. Jewelry designers the world over have settled on the island and forged ties with local artisans to craft collections that consistently sell amid a lackluster global economy.
Guy Bedarida, the creative director behind the oft-mentioned Bali-based jewelers, John Hardy, said the exchange of je...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased