Bali artisans strike gold for global jewelers
The Jakarta Post
The artistic appeal of Bali has over the last few decades drawn more than just buyers and collectors. Jewelry designers the world over have settled on the island and forged ties with local artisans to craft collections that consistently sell amid a lackluster global economy.
Guy Bedarida, the creative director behind the oft-mentioned Bali-based jewelers, John Hardy, said the exchange of je...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract