Bali artisans strike gold for global jewelers
The Jakarta Post
The artistic appeal of Bali has over the last few decades drawn more than just buyers and collectors. Jewelry designers the world over have settled on the island and forged ties with local artisans to craft collections that consistently sell amid a lackluster global economy.
Guy Bedarida, the creative director behind the oft-mentioned Bali-based jewelers, John Hardy, said the exchange of je...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan