Bali artisans strike gold for global jewelers
The Jakarta Post
The artistic appeal of Bali has over the last few decades drawn more than just buyers and collectors. Jewelry designers the world over have settled on the island and forged ties with local artisans to craft collections that consistently sell amid a lackluster global economy.
Guy Bedarida, the creative director behind the oft-mentioned Bali-based jewelers, John Hardy, said the exchange of je...
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- Indonesians loyal despite Facebook data harvesting
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Batik timeline to be showcased at 2018 Borobudur Masterpiece
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry