Aceh governor installation marred by attack
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Grenade attack: A police officer inspects the home of Zakaria Saman, a former guerrilla leader of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM), in Pineung, Banda Aceh on Monday. An unidentified person tossed a hand grenade into the house as Aceh’s governor and deputy governor, both former GAM leaders, were inaugurated in Banda Aceh on Monday. Antara/Irwansyah PutraHome Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Monday swore...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats