Aceh governor installation marred by attack
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Grenade attack: A police officer inspects the home of Zakaria Saman, a former guerrilla leader of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM), in Pineung, Banda Aceh on Monday. An unidentified person tossed a hand grenade into the house as Aceh’s governor and deputy governor, both former GAM leaders, were inaugurated in Banda Aceh on Monday. Antara/Irwansyah PutraHome Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Monday swore...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey