Aceh governor installation marred by attack
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Grenade attack: A police officer inspects the home of Zakaria Saman, a former guerrilla leader of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM), in Pineung, Banda Aceh on Monday. An unidentified person tossed a hand grenade into the house as Aceh’s governor and deputy governor, both former GAM leaders, were inaugurated in Banda Aceh on Monday. Antara/Irwansyah PutraHome Minister Gamawan Fauzi on Monday swore...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta