Media warned on Papua as death toll increases
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
Papua caretaker governor Syamsul Arief Rivai lamented the killing of another civilian in the latest assault blamed on a secessionist armed group in the province, while the police warned the media against focusing too much on the so-called separatists.
“The provincial administration and the Papuan people express our condolences over the death of a village head in Keerom regency. We are dee...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali