Tomy a step closer to losing SSB rights
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Finance Ministry says that it wants no special consideration given to any firms during the tender process for the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, regardless of a previous presidential regulation.
The government would amend the presidential decree on the SSB project to drop stipulations giving the consortium that initiated the project preferential treatment, Bambang Brodjonegoro, the ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission