Tomy a step closer to losing SSB rights
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Finance Ministry says that it wants no special consideration given to any firms during the tender process for the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, regardless of a previous presidential regulation.
The government would amend the presidential decree on the SSB project to drop stipulations giving the consortium that initiated the project preferential treatment, Bambang Brodjonegoro, the ...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence