Tomy a step closer to losing SSB rights
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Finance Ministry says that it wants no special consideration given to any firms during the tender process for the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, regardless of a previous presidential regulation.
The government would amend the presidential decree on the SSB project to drop stipulations giving the consortium that initiated the project preferential treatment, Bambang Brodjonegoro, the ...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival