Tomy a step closer to losing SSB rights
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Finance Ministry says that it wants no special consideration given to any firms during the tender process for the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, regardless of a previous presidential regulation.
The government would amend the presidential decree on the SSB project to drop stipulations giving the consortium that initiated the project preferential treatment, Bambang Brodjonegoro, the ...
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking