KPK coin drive gets cool response in Yogya
The Jakarta Post
Activists in Yogyakarta have raised a lackluster Rp 628,000 (US$67) to build a new office for the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
The coordinator of the People’s Coalition for Coin Donations for the KPK, Baharudin Kamba, said that the money had been collected since June 26 from passersby in downtown Yogyakarta, including at Ground Zero and Tugu Station.
The “Coins for th...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters