Jakarta Great Sale declared roaring success
The Jakarta Post
Mall-hoppers bade farewell to the capital’s shopping fiesta, called the Jakarta Great Sale Festival, which ended on Saturday after catering to shopaholics for more than a month.
As lucky shoppers snapped up heavily discounted goods, the festival’s promoters were in a jovial mood after reaching their target of Rp 10 trillion (US$1.05 billion) in transactions.
“Shoppers and the o...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok