Jakarta Great Sale declared roaring success
The Jakarta Post
Mall-hoppers bade farewell to the capital’s shopping fiesta, called the Jakarta Great Sale Festival, which ended on Saturday after catering to shopaholics for more than a month.
As lucky shoppers snapped up heavily discounted goods, the festival’s promoters were in a jovial mood after reaching their target of Rp 10 trillion (US$1.05 billion) in transactions.
“Shoppers and the o...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU