Incoherence in the debate over ‘privatization’
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
The term “privatization” is contentious and controversial but despite the controversy it causes, people often have no common understanding on what it actually means. As a result, debates on privatization are often misleading and incoherent.
When Law No. 7/2004 on Water was submitted for judicial review at the Constitutional Court, petitioners argued that the law was intended to privatiz...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens