Discourse: MICE tourism: RI competitive but needs at least five years
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Blessed with beautiful nature, a rich history and a diverse culture, Indonesia can make tourism one of the main drivers of the nation’s economy. However, the government still has a lot of homework to do to improve the necessary infrastructure and human resources. Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu talked to The Jakarta Post about her plans to develop this sector. Here are e...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats