Discourse: MICE tourism: RI competitive but needs at least five years
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Blessed with beautiful nature, a rich history and a diverse culture, Indonesia can make tourism one of the main drivers of the nation’s economy. However, the government still has a lot of homework to do to improve the necessary infrastructure and human resources. Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu talked to The Jakarta Post about her plans to develop this sector. Here are e...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'