Agus goes against the tide in bridge fiasco
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Agus Martowardojo: (JP)No issue has generated more ill will between Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo and his Cabinet peers than the US$10 billion Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) and economic zone project.Agus’ decision to review the presidential decree authorizing the project for legal flaws that may potentially cause state losses has met with opposition from Agus’ boss, Coordinating Economic ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats