Agus goes against the tide in bridge fiasco
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Agus Martowardojo: (JP)No issue has generated more ill will between Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo and his Cabinet peers than the US$10 billion Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) and economic zone project.Agus’ decision to review the presidential decree authorizing the project for legal flaws that may potentially cause state losses has met with opposition from Agus’ boss, Coordinating Economic ...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'