Agus goes against the tide in bridge fiasco
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Agus Martowardojo: (JP)No issue has generated more ill will between Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo and his Cabinet peers than the US$10 billion Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) and economic zone project.Agus’ decision to review the presidential decree authorizing the project for legal flaws that may potentially cause state losses has met with opposition from Agus’ boss, Coordinating Economic ...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims