Agus goes against the tide in bridge fiasco
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Agus Martowardojo: (JP)No issue has generated more ill will between Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo and his Cabinet peers than the US$10 billion Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) and economic zone project.Agus’ decision to review the presidential decree authorizing the project for legal flaws that may potentially cause state losses has met with opposition from Agus’ boss, Coordinating Economic ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta