Emir enjoyed wine, entertainment in Paris
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
It is not only a bad day for the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the party’s senior politician Izedrik Emir Moeis, but also for the family of the lawmaker.
The politician, who has been named as a graft suspect by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), allegedly spent the bribe money on adult entertainment on his visit to Paris.
The antigraft body named Emi...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Islamist groups to rally against Anies for 'turning his back' on Rizieq
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam