Emir enjoyed wine, entertainment in Paris
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
It is not only a bad day for the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the party’s senior politician Izedrik Emir Moeis, but also for the family of the lawmaker.
The politician, who has been named as a graft suspect by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), allegedly spent the bribe money on adult entertainment on his visit to Paris.
The antigraft body named Emi...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur