Emir enjoyed wine, entertainment in Paris
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
It is not only a bad day for the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) and the party’s senior politician Izedrik Emir Moeis, but also for the family of the lawmaker.
The politician, who has been named as a graft suspect by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), allegedly spent the bribe money on adult entertainment on his visit to Paris.
The antigraft body named Emi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens