Chevron to drill new wells in 350 locations
The Jakarta Post
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) would start drilling in 250 to 350 locations during the second half of this year to further increase oil production in the company’s oil concession areas in Riau province, the company’s spokesman said.
“We are committed to improving our oil and natural gas production in Indonesia,” Chevron’s spokesman, Donny Indrawan, told reporters during a brea...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime