Chevron to drill new wells in 350 locations
The Jakarta Post
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) would start drilling in 250 to 350 locations during the second half of this year to further increase oil production in the company’s oil concession areas in Riau province, the company’s spokesman said.
“We are committed to improving our oil and natural gas production in Indonesia,” Chevron’s spokesman, Donny Indrawan, told reporters during a brea...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur