Chevron to drill new wells in 350 locations
The Jakarta Post
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) would start drilling in 250 to 350 locations during the second half of this year to further increase oil production in the company’s oil concession areas in Riau province, the company’s spokesman said.
“We are committed to improving our oil and natural gas production in Indonesia,” Chevron’s spokesman, Donny Indrawan, told reporters during a brea...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash