Chevron to drill new wells in 350 locations
The Jakarta Post
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) would start drilling in 250 to 350 locations during the second half of this year to further increase oil production in the company’s oil concession areas in Riau province, the company’s spokesman said.
“We are committed to improving our oil and natural gas production in Indonesia,” Chevron’s spokesman, Donny Indrawan, told reporters during a brea...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports