New Kupang mayor pledges pro-people policies
The Jakarta Post
East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) Governor Frans Leburaya, on behalf of the Home Minister, swore in Yonas Salean and Harmanus Man, respectively, as mayor and deputy mayor of Kupang on Wednesday for the 2012-2017 period.
The swearing-in ceremony for the pair, who were elected in June as independents. was held at the Kupang legislative building.
Present at the ceremony were Kupang council speak...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler