Groups reject tobacco conference
The Jakarta Post
A coalition of civil society groups under the collective banner MATA has called on the government to withdraw its support for the World Tobacco Asia (WTA) conference, slated for Sept. 19.
The coalition, comprising the Indonesian Consumers Protection Foundation (YLKI), the Jakarta Residents Forum, the National Commission for Mitigation of Tobacco Effects and others, said the planned conferen...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down