Garuda to include PSC in tickets from Sept.
The Jakarta Post
State owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II) is going to collaborate with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to include the passenger service charge (PSC) or airport tax in the cost of airline tickets next month.
AP II president director Tri Sunoko said the collaboration is aimed at accelerating passenger traffic in the country’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airp...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- YouTuber produces romantic comedy that draws on Javanese roots
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters