Garuda to include PSC in tickets from Sept.
The Jakarta Post
State owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II) is going to collaborate with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to include the passenger service charge (PSC) or airport tax in the cost of airline tickets next month.
AP II president director Tri Sunoko said the collaboration is aimed at accelerating passenger traffic in the country’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airp...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash