Garuda to include PSC in tickets from Sept.
The Jakarta Post
State owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II) is going to collaborate with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to include the passenger service charge (PSC) or airport tax in the cost of airline tickets next month.
AP II president director Tri Sunoko said the collaboration is aimed at accelerating passenger traffic in the country’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airp...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods