Garuda to include PSC in tickets from Sept.
The Jakarta Post
State owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II) is going to collaborate with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to include the passenger service charge (PSC) or airport tax in the cost of airline tickets next month.
AP II president director Tri Sunoko said the collaboration is aimed at accelerating passenger traffic in the country’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airp...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia